Business-building resources for financial advisors
As you build your business, good client communication is critical to your success. Count on us to support you with resources designed specifically for your practice, as well as access to investor-approved materials you can use with clients and prospects.
Confidently discuss your value
Communicating your value, our flagship, award-winning program, will enable you to confidently convey your value proposition and discuss your fees with clients while deepening existing client relationships and gaining significant net new business along the way.
- Discussing fees with your clients (CE credit available) »
- Acquiring significant net new business through strategic messaging and branding (CE credit available) »
- Generational intelligence to build a sustainable and growing practice »
ALSO AVAILABLE THROUGH YOUR BUSINESS CONSULTANT
- Discussing fees with your clients: separating perception from reality (CE credit available)
- Inside the mind of a plan sponsor
- Social media: strategies to enhance your brand and build business
- Value book—Use in person with a John Hancock Investment Management Business Consultant to define your unique value proposition
- Planners and questionnaires
Discover new ways to build your book of business
When it comes to better understanding the needs of investors today, we’ve got you covered. From portfolio optimization to behavioral finance, we offer a number of presentations that can help you keep your practice up to date. Plus, these presentations may help you earn continuing education credit.
- Building better portfolios: combining active, passive, and strategic beta (CE credit available) »
- What were they thinking? Using behavioral finance concepts to help understand and moderate client behavior (CE credit available)
- Invest in yourself | A financial workshop for women (CE credit available)
Keep your clients in the know with our investor seminars
A well-educated client is often the best client. Our series of investor seminars will equip your clients with everything they need to know on a range of topics, from saving for college to drawing on Social Security.